Panic (pagoda-less) Panic (pagoda-less)

Shit

Pure shit just bad draw heads with cheep voices I could not understand being gay.

HALOMEN HALOMEN

Funny As Hell.

That was so fucking funny thats all that needs to be said.

Tony hawk's pro deaths Tony hawk's pro deaths

Sucks

If you want a good movie make it longer, NO STICKS, get better music, add sound effects, don't make a skate movie god knows newgrounds has to many, and don't lie to best website on earth this didn't even take you 5 Minutes to make.

gibbsy1 responds:

well, im still trying

Sonic: Nazo Unleashed Part 3 Sonic: Nazo Unleashed Part 3

Great Flash

This was the best flash I have seen in awhile oh and is there going to be another one because of the ending?

Chakra-X responds:

Thanks! I did that just incase, years from now, I wanted to make another spinoff. I am done with big movies for now :D

sonic screws up! sonic screws up!

Kind of funny

Im an sonic fan and I dont care about stuff like this I think its funny but the graphics need some work

Emanhattan responds:

Those sprites are shit.... sorry

"Dio" "Dio"

Tenacious D kicks ass

This is the best tribute to the most insane band ever.

Kentucky Education Kentucky Education

fuck you

Im from Kentucky you shithead what highschool did you go to old man oh wait you did not go to highschool you redneck now a days if you even fail math you fail that grade .
Its people like you that make people think Kentucky is an full of rednecks.

Tom's Wedding Day! Tom's Wedding Day!

Good job!

This is a good flash. And to all of the people who did not like this every flash does not have to be in the top 50 list this is good enough for the front page. When Tom sees this he will like it.

Rudy responds:

:) Thank you! you're right!

Sonic Adventures Demo Sonic Adventures Demo

good start

the guy befor me was an dick dont belive him this flash is good could use better graphics and I noticed meca sonic did not talk and if he killed all the people he sould be harder to bet ans the fight sould be longer improve some of these things and you will have an good flash

Sonic The Bedhog Sonic The Bedhog

I am 14 and each one of my flashs are better

this is shit no color bad graphics bad story... wait... there was no story why? because this sucks so bad I whanted to rip out my eyes and throw them in a river dont make more